The SandWedJ Anchor Assist Device has been designed with versatility and simplicity in mind. I have had one fitted to my grappling anchor for many years. Once fitted it markedly improved anchor hold capacity whilst fishing on ground that has a soft surface, such as ocean sand, broken ground and eatery mud. and did not impact use of the anchor on hard grounds such as reef and rock.
Prior to using the SandWedJ I was being dragged off my fishing spots, by wind or currant... once fitted the SandWedJ provided an amazing improvement through enhanced drag embedment on soft type anchoring grounds.
"Simply put it works "
The SandWedJ will operate in the following manner:
* Products will be provided as described. If the product is out of stock you will be contacted to amend or hold your order till stocks arrive.
* We endeavor to provide only quality products, if you feel the item is not fit for use please advise for corrective action (refund or replacement) To facilitate item will need to be returned to SandWedJ for assessment/refund or Replacement.
* If you wish to have insured freight please advise, otherwise tracking will be through the freight or postal company with no insurance once delivery is confirmed.
* The SandWedJ is a device that fits to a parenting anchor (not supplied). The parenting anchor must be of the correct type and be in a serviceable condition, it must also be the correct size for the boat or water vessel that is to be anchored.
* As with any type of anchoring approach, the set of the anchor should be checked on a regular basis dependant on conditions and anchoring ground where it is placed.
The SandWedJ Device by Concept and Design has International Patent Protected and should not be copied, manufactured, or distributed without formal approval of SandWedJ Australia
We appreciate our customers, so feel free to leave a comment or question and we will endeavored to get back to you within 48hr
South Australia, Australia